Christian Clubs all over our area have been doing some very cool outreaches to groups of students in their schools. Some of the outreaches that clubs have done include…
- Dinner for the football team
- Pizza party for the soccer team
- Wrap party for the musical
- Drinks for the Basketball Team
- Movie outreaches for the entire school
- Bottled water for the wrestling team
- Party for the swim team
- After- concert party for the band/choir
- Ice cream bar for the volleyball team
Planning an outreach involves three steps…
Serve – Who?
1. What group do we want to do an outreach for?
2. How do we want to show God’s love to them?
Share – What?
3. What are we going to do to share the Gospel? (check out some of the resources on the “Talk About Jesus” page)
4. How will we follow up on those who respond?
Setup – Where? When? How?
5. When and where are we going to do this outreach?
6. How are we getting the supplies we need?
7. Who do we know that's involved in that group?
8. Who do we need to talk to arrange this? Coach? Director? Teacher?